2022 OEM Raptor Wheels and Tires (Black Bead lock 17" Rims)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grendel

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of used wheels and tires from a Gen 3 2022 Ford Raptor. ~5,000 miles of use. Excellent condition. $1400.

Wheels: 2022 OEM Black Bead lock 17" Rims
Tires: BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 315/70R 17

Note: one of the wheels lacks a center cap.

Asking $1400. Located in Lafayette, CO. Might be able to deliver in the Boulder/Denver area. Will not ship.

4_wheels_IMG_5227.jpgwheel1_IMG_5228.jpgwheel2_IMG_5231.jpgwheel3_IMG_5229.jpgwheel4_IMG_5230.jpg

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@grendel I know you been here since 2017 but you still need 100 post to sell here. OR become A sporting member. The rules are the rules.

OP
OP
grendel

grendel

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@grendel I know you been here since 2017 but you still need 100 post to sell here. OR become A sporting member. The rules are the rules.
Totally understand. I read the:

"READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules"​

here: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/read-before-posting-for-sale-forum-rules.11940/

Note: You must have a minimum of 50 posts to start a thread in this forum. That doesn't mean you should spam the forum to get your 50... (waived for Supporting Members).

I thought it said says 50 posts. My sincere apologies if I misread or misunderstood something. Sorry!

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Totally understand. I read the:

"READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules"​

here: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/read-before-posting-for-sale-forum-rules.11940/

Note: You must have a minimum of 50 posts to start a thread in this forum. That doesn't mean you should spam the forum to get your 50... (waived for Supporting Members).

I thought it said says 50 posts. My sincere apologies if I misread or misunderstood something. Sorry!

They have revised it. It is no longer 50. it is now 100.

OP
OP
grendel

grendel

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have revised it. It is no longer 50. it is now 100.
Got it. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion. Can you point to there they changed it? Maybe I'm just dense, but I can't find it.

Thanks again. I see thge 100 posts in the Garage Sale section...just not here. Regardless, appreciate the assistance.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got it. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion. Can you point to there they changed it? Maybe I'm just dense, but I can't find it.

Thanks again. I see thge 100 posts in the Garage Sale section...just not here. Regardless, appreciate the assistance.

This section is for eBay/creglist finds. EX; if I found your listing on CL/E Bay I could list it here. Reach out to @Big Blue. He will point you in the correct direction. or become a supporting member.

OP
OP
grendel

grendel

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This section is for eBay/creglist finds. EX; if I found your listing on CL/E Bay I could list it here. Reach out to @Big Blue. He will point you in the correct direction. or become a supporting member.
Thank you!