2021 Ford Raptor with 37 package built 8/19- delivery ETA 9/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
I am allowing myself to get a bit more excited about actually taking delivery of a 2021 Ford Raptor with 37 Package…Ford Performance indicates that my vehicle is built and should be at the dealer by 9/27….

Keeping my fingers crossed !!! Cheers
Same here. Where is yours being delivered to? Mine is Houston.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am allowing myself to get a bit more excited about actually taking delivery of a 2021 Ford Raptor with 37 Package…Ford Performance indicates that my vehicle is built and should be at the dealer by 9/27….

Keeping my fingers crossed !!! Cheers
Mine was also com
I'm in the same boat, completed on 8/19, show a 9/27 delivery to Houston. My dealer is more optimistic, he believes 2-3 weeks at most.

Sanibel

Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm curious. My order date was confirmed on June 16th, more than two months ago. But there has been no change in status according to notifications from shop/ford.com (I've attached screen shot.) When was your order date confirmed? Thanks for any insights.

Attachments

• 2021 RAPTOR 801A 6-16-21.png
    2021 RAPTOR 801A 6-16-21.png
    532.2 KB · Views: 64

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Ford Performance on 8/20, but I guess I am the Charlie Brown of FP orders, all I got was a rock.... Ordered one on June 23, no build date yet:mad:, FP said they had scheduled Build dates out to Oct 15th and Ford still intended to fill all 2021 orders they had. I hope so, but he also said if they did not get them scheduled they would not roll it to 2022, instead they would notify the dealer who would have to put in a new 2022 order. Really? I am a Ford truck guy but they just keep making it harder and harder to wait with no info, and that may force me to buy a TRX, at least Ram can build them, this is really disheartening. If I get a build date now it will be for November which would mean it will have taken 6 months from June to December to get a Truck. ARGH!:flame:
Just Jealous, I hope you guys get your trucks on time and post pics, at least I can see some.....

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as a 2020 SCAB owner (last of it's kind) I have no desire to get a new truck. Waited a long time to be able to buy the one I have, so she's a keeper!!
But I really cant wait to start seeing some of you guys finally get your Gen 3's and start posting some nice pictures of them with some mods.
Instead of every other post talking about when, when, when will they land !!! Also at this point, I don't understand why ford is not making them all 2022's ???

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm curious. My order date was confirmed on June 16th, more than two months ago. But there has been no change in status according to notifications from shop/ford.com (I've attached screen shot.) When was your order date confirmed? Thanks for any insights.
6/12