2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see some Ruby Red pics. That first pic from the rear makes the taillights almost looks like they have a chrome border. Not digging it. I didn't order the tailgate applique either but I think it would have helped the rear end. Might have to get some custom stickers for the tailgate.
It's just the led light around the edge of the light. I'm considering tinting mine red. Might have to wait until I see it in person.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's just the led light around the edge of the light. I'm considering tinting mine red. Might have to wait until I see it in person.

Yeah. The lighting made it look weird. Tinting is a good idea. I'm thinking some black contrast on the tailgate will look good. But I didn't like the graphic package of applique either.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else taking their base wheels in for black powdercoating as soon as they get their truck? My AG truck is going to look weird with these bright alloys and I don't feel like buying all new wheels right off the bat.

I wish Ford offered the base wheel in a black finish even if they still wanted to offer an alloy look as standard. All the pre-production trucks they did that way looked awesome, and that way we'd have a warranty on the finish. Maybe those outboard spokes take a shit-kicking from rocks and the finish was chipping off?

rxraptor

Reaction score
Is anyone else taking their base wheels in for black powdercoating as soon as they get their truck? My AG truck is going to look weird with these bright alloys and I don't feel like buying all new wheels right off the bat.

I wish Ford offered the base wheel in a black finish even if they still wanted to offer an alloy look as standard. All the pre-production trucks they did that way looked awesome, and that way we'd have a warranty on the finish. Maybe those outboard spokes take a shit-kicking from rocks and the finish was chipping off?

I ordered Oxford White so I'm in the same boat. How much would it cost to powder coat them?

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nope. I had Method ship me some wheels

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this was answered before, but why do some pics show a radio antenna on the front passenger corner and other pics do not? I sure hope it comes without. The antenna is hideous and ruins the lines of the truck.
Anyone know the details?