2017 128k on body, 5k on GT350 ecoboost for 40k.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuburbanJake

Reaction score
Looking for input here guys. I am a Gen1 owner for life no doubt. Mine is nearing the end of its build sheet I have picked out over the years (unfortunately 25k in mods) and is a joy to drive offroad. A friend is parting ways with toys and this 2017 802a for 40k has come to my eye for the wife. Yes the Wife! I have driven it today for the first time in the “hottest” tune and it’s an absolute nightmare! Shifted crazy and was far too aggressive. In the street tune it was very nice and seriously powerful. I have driven a few gen2’s and this one is scary fast no doubt. Maniac put bags on it for towing (wtf on this turbo v-6 i don’t know?) and intake kit. Ungraded intercooler, racing cams, new chains and sprockets and cam phasers. GT350 Ecobeast put in by Ford after the first motor grenaded for obvious reasons.

The wife might dig it in the street tune and consider it but honestly it’s likely a no go for her. I was going to slap my logo on the side for my business and use it as an entertainment and light duty/estimate vehicle. She would use it for plants and potting soil lol.

Thoughts?