2014 Raptor windshield washer not functioning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Glover

Reaction score
I had this same problem with my truck. It ended being the front camera relay. And just a heads up this relay has five contacts unlike all the rest which have four contacts so if you have a relay with four contacts in the location that requires a five pin relay then only the front camera washer will work and the windshield washer won’t. I know it’s a long note but hopefully this helps

DigbyRaptor

Reaction score
I wonder if the OP just sent that picture of his Corvette to the dealership, and Ford fixed his problem... and thats why we haven't heard from him since.

I also wonder if the OP has problems with his Corvette... he sends pictures of his Raptor to the Chev dealership.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s going to be the relay. Make sure it has five pins not four pins like the others
I wonder if the OP just sent that picture of his Corvette to the dealership, and Ford fixed his problem... and thats why we haven't heard from him since.

I also wonder if the OP has problems with his Corvette... he sends pictures of his Raptor to the Chev dealership.
The OP was was in 2014... I think he has it figured out by now. Then Mr @Jeff Glover tough he would help in a 2 year old post that I am sure was figured out by now. Then @DigbyRaptor decides to throw shade at someone who isn't on here since 2014 and has more post than him at the time. ( by one post). Come on guys do better. LOL

DigbyRaptor

Reaction score
The OP was was in 2014... I think he has it figured out by now. Then Mr @Jeff Glover tough he would help in a 2 year old post that I am sure was figured out by now. Then @DigbyRaptor decides to throw shade at someone who isn't on here since 2014 and has more post than him at the time. ( by one post). Come on guys do better. LOL
Need a tissue?