2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered my raptor on 04/22/14 White SCREW loaded without moon roof...

Congrats on ordering, smithe6! Send me a PM with your dealership name/location and order number; I'll provide you with weekly updates on your truck. :)

Crystal

muckrakerred

Reaction score
I know it was in a post, but I can't remember. How do you find out and track what rail car and where your truck is again.. Wasn't there a phone number?

I have attached a copy of a vehicle tracking report that I got from my dealer. The URL that the dealer used to get that report is at the bottom of the report. If your dealer says that he can't track the vehicle drop the URL on him... Once you get the report from the dealer you can call the 800 number at the top, give the automated 'guy' the railcar number (in my case TTGX942119) and listen for the report... I hope that this is helpful!

Attachments

• Raptor shipping doc.jpg
    Raptor shipping doc.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 124
D

Deleted member 12951

^^
Nice that your dealer provided you that info. My dealer told me that they didn't have access and being jerks about it. Thankfully I was able to rely on a few members here for better assistance.

muckrakerred

Reaction score
^^
Nice that your dealer provided you that info. My dealer told me that they didn't have access and being jerks about it. Thankfully I was able to rely on a few members here for better assistance.

Our company has been buying all of our trucks from this dealership since before WWII so we have a pretty good relationship. With that said, they did treat this information like it came from the NSA for some strange reason...

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Markham, IL

Thanks. I find this mildly amusing(since it's not my truck). It's been in Cockrell, IL(5MAY), Gilman, IL(10MAY) and Markham,IL(12MAY).

Basically, it's done a lap of Illinois.

My Dad is really hoping it makes it to the dealer by close of business Wednesday so we can drive to the dealer Thursday and pick it up Friday. Then stop at WSI on the way home.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks. I find this mildly amusing(since it's not my truck). It's been in Cockrell, IL(5MAY), Gilman, IL(10MAY) and Markham,IL(12MAY).

My Dad is really hoping it makes it to the dealer by close of business Wednesday so we can drive to the dealer Thursday and pick it up Friday. Then stop at WSI on the way home.

Watcha getting done at WSI?

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid perch for Dad's truck.

I'm trying to convince my Dad that I should drive my Raptor down too(he's trading in his 2012 Silverado) stop at WSI to mid perch his truck then head to Little Sahara.

But, I think we're just going to end up driving his Silverado down and the new truck back.

D

Deleted member 12951

This is how my Raptor took a train ride from Dearborn to Louisburg. Only took about 3-4 days but sat in the rail yard in KC for over a week.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=216693826974196512074.0004f439d074937f5a1a4