2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLACK N

Reaction score
order was placed back in October, the worst part of the waiting game was the last 2 weeks know it was built and sitting somewhere else other then my driveway. I was also told that it was to get here 12-24.

Reaction score
Ok guys. Just checked in this morning to see if my window sticker was up and it is! Now, the sticker is showing a build date of 1/10 (over 3 weeks away). Does this mean I could
possibly expect it to show up early or will they wait till 1/10 to build it?

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys. Just checked in this morning to see if my window sticker was up and it is! Now, the sticker is showing a build date of 1/10 (over 3 weeks away). Does this mean I could

Anything can happen.

Once you get a VIN start calling the SVT number.

The guy gave me updated info instantly.

Now, whether Blood has a super duper connection that is more accurate than from the horse's mouth is an entirely different matter.

Those are just time frames. Things can move faster or slower depending on conditions that can't be accurately predicted.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the longest anyone's truck has sat at priority 1? I'm running over 2 weeks at this point.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

What is the number for the SVT group

Here you go:
1-800-367-3788

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything can happen.

Once you get a VIN start calling the SVT number.

The guy gave me updated info instantly.

Now, whether Blood has a super duper connection that is more accurate than from the horse's mouth is an entirely different matter.

Those are just time frames. Things can move faster or slower depending on conditions that can't be accurately predicted.

same system i just get a little more info from it.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the word around the forum is that you can't pull your window sticker until 5-7 days prior to the build date. I just entered it and was able to get my window sticker for a build of 1/10/14. Strange!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
does the window sticker show a 1/10 build date?

So the word around the forum is that you can't pull your window sticker until 5-7 days prior to the build date. I just entered it and was able to get my window sticker for a build of 1/10/14. Strange!

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does the window sticker show a 1/10 build date?

Yes. When the sticker came up I thought maybe the build date got moved up. But it shows 220140110

[2] Two be built
[2014] Year
[01] Month
[10] Day

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I just saw your post prior to mine. We have the same build date. Let me know if you hear anything about getting it sooner. I will do the same.