2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddy00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what sucks most about the wait......Rethinking my order. So Far I added the blue interior to my Blue Flame Screw 2 weeks after my order. Now I'm thinking I should have went with my original choice of White and maybe even a Scab. I saw a pic on here with a Scab and Screw tailgate to tailgate and couldn't believe how much bigger the Screw looked. I don't have any kids and really only got the Screw to use the extra room for camping/hunting trips. I'm sure I will be happy either way but I've seen a lot of nice White Raptors on here.

I started to second guess my color. I was calling the day it wAs scheduled to change color. Guess it was meant to be ruby red

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood
I spoke with SVT this morning and they have accepted my order but still unscheduled.
Can you give me my VIN?

Dealer F23430A
Order R015

Thanks

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called SVT today. Mine wasn't pulled yet.....looks like I may not get a January build. Seems like everyone has been getting 1-20-14 build date last week.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

that's because your truck was prob someone else's truck that was damaged during the build process so they decided to set it aside until they could fix it. Once fix, they put it back in line and you were the next order inline. :)

You know that is going to mess with his head now.....
He is probably wondering "What was wrong with his truck?"

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called SVT today. Mine wasn't pulled yet.....looks like I may not get a January build. Seems like everyone has been getting 1-20-14 build date last week.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

You know that is going to mess with his head now.....
He is probably wondering "What was wrong with his truck?"

It's even messing with my head, I want to know what was wrong with the other guy's truck now