2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood, I hope your hunt went well. I struck out but my brother bagged a nice 7 pointer. Anyhow it's been a month since you last ran my truck so I was stopping by to see if I had a change.

This is what I got:
Dealer: F44557
Order No: 1154
Priority: 10

Thanks for any help you can provide!

great hunt thanks, your order is pri, 1 so check back with me friday.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
woohoo, dealer just told me i was moved to priority 1, so will probably get scheduled this week

Keamg5

Reaction score
Good to here that 155mm. I order two weeks after you,from the same dealer.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blood, is it normal to have so many priority 1 orders? Me, RaptorFan137 and 155mm.

From what I've read on this forum, I thought Ford only assigned priority 1 to special circumstances, like if a truck was damaged in shipment and needed to be replaced ASAP. Like many others, I have been checking this thread compulsively and don't recall seeing any priority 1's before and now we apparently have three in one week. I was jacked to see mine get pri 1 and now these others come along and I am thinking, screw those other guys, I want mine first! How the Frick do I get to priority 0.5 and why the hell does this stupid android tablet think that Frick needs to be capitalized?

RPM

Reaction score
Blood would you mind checking another?

Dealer: F27417
Order Number: N100
Priority: 1

Thank you very much.

D

Deleted member 12951

I asked my sales guy at the dealer if he could change my Priority from 19 to 1. Here is his response:

"If I had that power I promise I would use it!"

Darn....

RPM

Reaction score
I was at a priority 10 when I ordered the Raptor over a month ago.
I guess the priority changes after waiting a while.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was priority 12 a few days ago, so it sounds like there is an intermediate step where an allocated order gets moved to priority 1, which tells the system to schedule it next.