2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, I called SVT and got great news. My build week is 1/27 too!!
I ordered on 11/14. SVT said I can now get the VIN from my dealer, sending that email shortly.

Blood, can you get VIN's?
If so my Order is 0311 and Dealer 53C410

Congrats RDFTS. I ordered mine 11/12. Called SVT this morning and the order is still Clean. I am getting really bummed about this. Going to give the current dealer till January and if they don't have an allocation I am going with Mudblood's dealer.
Hope all of you guys enjoy your new Raptors :)

D

Deleted member 12951

1ftfw1r69efa83261
1/27

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

1ftfw1r63efa84342

Wow, thanks!!
Any idea when I can pull it up and look at it? I tried and "page not found" when I enter in that VIN.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet, I called SVT and got great news. My build week is 1/27 too!!
I ordered on 11/14. SVT said I can now get the VIN from my dealer, sending that email shortly.

Blood, can you get VIN's?
If so my Order is 0311 and Dealer 53C410

That is great news RDFTS. I guess I should check to see if I have a build week also since I ordered from the same dealership about a week prior.

Blood could you please check to see if there is any info on my build.

Dealer: 53C410
Order number: 0310
Priority 19

dbw

Reaction score
Blood could you check on this order again. Thanks
Order # 1046
Dealer # F21444

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how trucks that have order dates in the middle of November are getting build dates and trucks ordered back at the beginning of October still have nothing? What the heck am I missing here???

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Can someone tell me how trucks that have order dates in the middle of November are getting build dates and trucks ordered back at the beginning of October still have nothing? What the heck am I missing here???

I believe it has everything to do with your dealer allocation for Raptors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Your dealership must not have had allocation is my guess.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You and I are in the same boat. My dealer has no allocation. I ordered 11/12 and nothing yet. If your dealer has no allocation no Raptor.
I am switching my order in January if my dealer doesn't get an allocation then.
I will just start the wait over but at least I know I will get one.

D

Deleted member 12951

That is great news RDFTS. I guess I should check to see if I have a build week also since I ordered from the same dealership about a week prior.

Blood could you please check to see if there is any info on my build.

Dealer: 53C410
Order number: 0310
Priority 19

I've ask Louisburg about this and they tell me we will let you know as soon as we know. I know you have a different salesman than me but call the SVT number instead like I did. Bet yours is in the same build week as mine as based on order number, you ordered right before me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats RDFTS. I ordered mine 11/12. Called SVT this morning and the order is still Clean. I am getting really bummed about this. Going to give the current dealer till January and if they don't have an allocation I am going with Mudblood's dealer.
Hope all of you guys enjoy your new Raptors :)

I just called the SVT number as well and the gentleman said it was "Clean but Unscheduled". I asked if that meant my order was pulled from the dealership because they had allocation.. he said he had no idea.

You ordered a couple weeks before me so I wasn't expecting much! :suicide: