2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Blood how often is too often to ask you to check in our orders? Once a week? Month? Don't want the well drying up! But while I'm here mind checking mine again? Thanks

F41438
Pri#12

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright I have a vin# but no build date yet...put the vin into the link someone previously posted and it states not found :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood... seems like you hold the Raptor crystal ball in your hands! When you get a chance, could you check out my order and let me know what you find?

Heres the info the dealer sent me on my order:
Dealer Sales Code is 71106
Dealer P&A Code is 08393
Order number is 9703 Body Code W1R with Priority 10

Thanks mate!

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
Blood,
Dealer F56002
Order # I21M
1FTFX1R61EFA56133
All help is appreciated

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

I had been too. Now I'll go back to my waiting hole and find something to occupy myself until It ships. Unfortunately i have a problem I don't know that most have. I live in AR I ordered my truck out of a dealer in CO so I won't be able to go out and get my truck until mid January and drive it back.

I ordered mine from Phil long in Denver where's you get yours at? I'll be doing about an 1800 mile trip with it back to New York if it makes you feel better haha

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just informed me I have a 12/9 build week!!! Anyone else have the same week?

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Mr. Blood,

I got a VIN: 1FTFW1R61EFA49279

order : 1727

Any good news for me?

Thanks!

Jeff

Looks like we have the same build week!!

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood!

I asked for info a month ago.

I would think enough time went by that something new has happened.

When you check the next batch could you please add:

VIN: 1FTFW1R60EFA54876

Mahalo nui loa!

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just informed me I have a 12/9 build week!!! Anyone else have the same week?

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Looks like we have the same build week!!

YEP! I sure am anxious. The last brand new truck I bought was a '79 Toyota. I have always been conservative, and bought trucks about 5 years old ever since. However, the Raptor was not a logical choice for me. I already have three other pickups. Didn't need a Raptor at all, but the WANT was sooooo bad!

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blood,
Dealer F56002
Order # I21M
1FTFX1R61EFA56133

I ordered mine from Phil long in Denver where's you get yours at? I'll be doing about an 1800 mile trip with it back to New York if it makes you feel better haha

I ordered mine from FX Caprara in Pulaski not too far south from fort drum on 81 . I paid 300 over invoice . What made you order so far away ? I got my truck last Thursday .

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
I ordered mine from FX Caprara in Pulaski not too far south from fort drum on 81 . I paid 300 over invoice . What made you order so far away ? I got my truck last Thursday .

I'm going home for army leave in February after I get back and dealership in Colorado offered more for my trade in without my upgrades so I can put them on the new one. And I'm paying the base price plus $685 dealer fee plus destination charges. If I could have found someone near drum to give me a decent price I would have.

Plus a nice break-in road trip with the wife and dog