2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Blood, if you have time... I got a build date today but no VIN#

Dealer F52044
Order 1018
Priority 10
Build Date 11.21

Please confirm build date & let me know my VIN.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

If you don't mind checking on an update please?

Dealer: F13241
Order: 9619
Pri: 10

I can't thank you enough!!!

Looking at the configurator again tonight and the price has gone up $235 since I ordered on 10-22 (base retail on a screw). Any reason why? Just curious.

Not sure why, but makes me glad I locked my price with my order. It's not a large amount of money when you look at the total of the truck...but money is money.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you get the railcar # ? Is it on the window sticker?

According to that link in post 11, they werent able to track them anymore due to BNSF restrictions.

My window sticker just says "Rail" under the method of transport, and it's not built yet so unless they update the window sticker after completion, there is no car number.

Last edited:

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
According to that link in post 11, they werent able to track them anymore due to BNSF restrictions.

My window sticker just says "Rail" under the method of transport, and it's not built yet so unless they update the window sticker after completion, there is no car number.

Thank you for the info Skyscraper.