2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aboutjosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting - were you guys pushed to get your orders in by the 4th? Was talking with the dealer for two weeks or so and was told that if I wanted it this year I should get my order in by the 4th. Looking that R1 and Sky both got SCabs with the same build date I wonder if they are planning on doing a bunch of SCabs at the same time.

Last edited:

RaptorHolic

Reaction score
Got my Vin# Today an scheduled for the week of Nov. 18th
My Birthday is Nov. 18th, what are odds of it been build the same day HaHaHa

Placed order 9-9-13
Screw, Terrain, 801A, moonroof, Spray on bed-liner, tailgate step, front/rear Cam. :rockit:

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting - were you guys pushed to get your orders in by the 4th? Was talking with the dealer for two weeks or so and was told that if I wanted it this year I should get my order in by the 4th. Looking that R1 and Sky both got SCabs with the same build date I wonder if they are planning on doing a bunch of SCabs at the same time.

For me, I just happened to order it on the 4th. I ordered from morgan hill ford store and was the last person on the allocation list (number 6). I didnt think it would be that short of a wait....the salesman told me 5-6 months.

I did read an article about ford that said the raptors sales are up 14% and here is such a huge demand that they are increasing production from 3 per hour to 5 per hour.

http://www.freep.com/article/201309.../Ford-F-150-Raptor-Dearborn-Truck-auto-pickup

Last edited:

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I called several dealerships and ended up ordering from the Ford Store of Morgan Hill on 9/4. I was No. 5 on their list.
Funny how Skyscraper and I ordered the same day and ordered Oxford White Scabs.

Skyscaper where are you located?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called several dealerships and ended up ordering from the Ford Store of Morgan Hill on 9/4. I was No. 5 on their list.
Funny how Skyscraper and I ordered the same day and ordered Oxford White Scabs.

Skyscaper where are you located?

I'm down near pismo beach. A little bit of a drive to get it but not that bad at all. Congrats! I wonder how long it takes for the whole process

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down near pismo beach. A little bit of a drive to get it but not that bad at all. Congrats! I wonder how long it takes for the whole process

Thanks, and congrats to you too.
I'm in Los Angeles County. You do have a bit of a drive. Take PCH and enjoy the sights. I'll probably just take a flight into San Jose airport.

Not sure how long it will take but I'm guessing we will have our Raptor before Christmas.

cswht

Reaction score
Ordered on 9/29
Dealer: F23002
Order number: 5757
Race red SCREW 801A
Still waiting on VIN from dealer. Sounds like it might be a long wait for delivery.