2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been just over a month since my Dad ordered his, hoping there's an update for him.

Dealer: 53C410
Order: 0318
Pri 11

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer told me today that order bank will close in about two weeks and that Dearborn is closing for MY2015 re-tooling in June. Take it for what it's worth as far as rumors go.

I wouldn't bank on that The launch of the '15 has been pushed back 2x already so the retool at DTP & KCTP isn't gonna happen on schedule. It will keep getting pushed back as long as the launch of the '15 gets pushed back & Ford will continue to build '14 F150s. That doesn't me more Raptors, but they will keep building XLs XLTs FX4s ect. They aren't gonna change over and stop building '14s when the '15 isn't ready to go yet.

That being said- Balance Out across the board (meaning all dealerships) on the '14 Raptor is still going to happen REAL SOON. Some dealers have already reached their limit and are no longer with allocation. Anyone who is thinking about putting an order in on a '14 Raptor better get their shit together and make something happen next week.

Harley

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, has anyone not received their raptor who ordered it in mid November. I ordered mine November 12. It was built and ready to be shipped on February 6. Still no raptor. Only updates I have was it is in transit.

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, has anyone not received their raptor who ordered it in mid November. I ordered mine November 12. It was built and ready to be shipped on February 6. Still no raptor. Only updates I have was it is in transit.

That's crazy. I ordered mine Nov. 20. Still no truck. I feel your pain.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm in that boat. Ford CS and Dealer have the Zone Rep on the case. I've had two calls with her, and another scheduled for Monday.

Unscheduled Clean: Nov 20.
In production Jan 29.
Was at Ramp 59 from Feb 6th to March 4th.
Been at Ramp 4G since March 4th.

Andy

Harley

Reaction score
Andy and War Eagle, That makes me feel a bit better. Ford rep was supposed to call me Friday with some type of update (excuse) but never called. 2 weeks ago the rep told me due to weather it had not shipped out. O Well, hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry blood forgot the v
Order #v164
Dealer #44f070

pri,11

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Hello Blood,

If you get a chance, could you check my status as well.

Order # 1780
Dealer# F44120
Priority 10
Oxford White Screw

Thanks!

same

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Howdy Blood.

Not sure if my info is correct but what I have is:

Order # = 0000
Dealer # = F27030
Pri # = 10

This could not be correct though it is all I have.

Thank you!

no 0000 order #

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Been just over a month since my Dad ordered his, hoping there's an update for him.

Dealer: 53C410
Order: 0318
Pri 11

same

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ordered first week of Nov-built 3/6 was in NJ last Monday but did not make the final 100 miles by truck to CT.