2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious for you guys that are starting to get vins and build dates...how long ago did you order, and were they screws or scabs?

My order went in on 9/4 for a scab. No vin yet. I have a feeling it might be a long wait since the scabs arent priority

Last edited:

victorsam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe I ordered August 14th. Whatever Monday the banks opened, I ordered on that Wednesday. Ordered a SCREW. I made arrangements with the dealer owner a few months ago to order his first allotment so it was just a matter of waiting till we could order.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i ordered august 20something. but order date doesnt really matter. its dealer allocation, that is the main key.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i ordered august 20something. but order date doesnt really matter. its dealer allocation, that is the main key.

I gotcha. Well if anyone hears any news about the production of screws or scabs being first, let me know. Im the last guy on morgan hill store allocation according to oliver.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can we change the title to the one and only 14 status thread?