2013 Raptor News tonight at midnight ET...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the first in the industry option is the beadlock wheels. I thought it'd be something more...

agcsr25

Reaction score
Well now I can sleep finally. The industry first is the forged
Beadlock convertible wheels we all knew about thru Randy.

mike.s

Reaction score
It says My Ford Touch Sync is available. Does that mean it's not standard? If not, then what is standard? I hope it's not the regular My Ford Sync we saw on the regular F-150 cuz that one looks ugly.

Rambo

Reaction score
It's not any uglier than the current cockpit style dash. This new non-MFT dash has a nice 4.2" screen standard.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
car&driver website : Finally, there’s a new earth-tone exterior color that Ford is calling “Terrain.” All GMC jokes aside, the greenish hue is polarizing. It looks to us like Ford dipped the Raptor in a McDonald’s Shamrock shake and then left it in the sun to fade.

polarized clearcoat paint job they talking about is new to me,
anyone seen something like it?

2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Features Beadlock-Capable Wheels, HID Headlights

Rambo

Reaction score
car&driver website : Finally, there’s a new earth-tone exterior color that Ford is calling “Terrain.” All GMC jokes aside, the greenish hue is polarizing. It looks to us like Ford dipped the Raptor in a McDonald’s Shamrock shake and then left it in the sun to fade.

polarized clearcoat paint job they talking about is new to me,
anyone seen something like it?

2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Features Beadlock-Capable Wheels, HID Headlights

Interesting. I thought Terrain was going to be tan.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Glad I went to bed. That was not worth waiting up all night for. Truck does look nice though.