2011 Molten Orange super crew, Southeastern Wisconsin.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lasaluki

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my posting. I am selling my 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. This truck has every option that was available at the time of ordering it, except for the stepladder tailgate. I completely forgot to order it. I am a middle age woman and that is exactly how it has been driven. I do not smoke and I don’t have little kids that could have ruined the seats. This is not one of those obnoxious older trucks with a big smoke stack and truck nuts, cruising through town at one in the morning. It has 45,000 miles on it. Less than 100 of those miles have been off public roads in New Mexico and Wyoming where I’ve gone hunting. As you can see in the picture, I had fun during one of those trips and it did not get stuck. The tow hooks have not been used, so the frame has not seen any abuse. This was mostly used as my daily driver running errands around town, but I also took it on multiple trips across the country. Ford advertises this as an off-road truck and it definitely is, yet it is unbelievably comfortable on the interstate. I will be more than happy to prove it to you on 16 or the older parts of I94.

I previously owned a 2008 Toyota Tundra, 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 with the Duramax, and before the GMC a 2001 Ford F-250 with the 7.3. The Raptor is by and far the best overall truck I’ve owned through luxury, comfort, and power. Obviously, the diesels have more horsepower and torque, but they also weighed far more. So being used as a daily driver, the diesels didn’t really have all that power, plus the diesels could only going fast in a straight line. The Raptor goes fast straight or while turning. It has a completely different suspension than Platinum, or Lariat F-150 and it can truly shine in the corners. I am glad to be rid of the diesels in favor of the 6.2 liter in my Raptor. It can be subtle when traversing through a neighborhood, or ostentatious climbing the on ramp to the interstate. Especially when it’s put in off-road mode. This mode changes the fuel mapping, shift points, and throttle response giving the truck a more aggressive power attitude.

I have been the sole owner of this truck and I meticulously followed the maintenance schedule. I used Ams Oil with Wix filters, specifically Wix number 51372XP if you are curious. I would also have it hand cleaned and waxed, since the graphics should not be subjected to the high-pressure water jets at an automated car wash. After a nice thorough wash, the orange metallic paint is stunning on a bright sunny day. It is amazing to see. It has not been in an accident, and there are no scratches to the paint from the few times I took it off road.

I am asking for $45,000, OBO. It still has the extended 120,000 mile transferable warranty from Ford. If you feel you can prove this price should be lower I will listen to you respectfully. If I feel they are valid reasons then we can come to an agreement of a lower price. Please do not response with an offer far below what I’m asking without seeing the truck in person or responding to ask with your first question, “What is your bottom line?” That is rude and a waste of time. This is a rare item. Less than one thousand of these exact models were made in 2011 with the Molten Orange color exterior and matching interior, crew cab, hood and side graphics, luxury package, and the 6.2 liter engine. I am posting this in Waukesha, but I reside in Ashippun. I may allow test drives, but know I will be riding with you. Thank you for taking the time to look at my listing.*