12/2 build week window stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. My build date is today (12/4) and the dealer said ETA is the week of 12/16. Dealer is located near St. Louis, so perhaps distance is the issue.

skee

Reaction score
I'm on the outskirts of St. Louis and it took 11 days from build to when I drove it home. It seems to depend on a number of factors but January seems like a stretch, maybe the dealer didn't want to over promise.

OP
OP
M

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any ideas on when today my window sticker will be available if my build day is 12/12??? So far, it's not showing up.

Shane

OP
OP
M

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's exactly 7 days prior to build day. Yours should show up tomorrow!

Gotcha. So it's seven including the build day. Not seven days prior to. It's simple things like a window sticker to look forward to while waiting...

Shane

skee

Reaction score
OP
OP
M

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That was unfortunately the wrong order number that gave me a wrong VIN. My correct VIN is 1FTFW1R63EFA53955 and I'm still waiting. I had a typo in the order number 19 instead of 18 at the end...

I'll keep checking on it though!

Thanks so much,
Shane

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well my build date is 12/14 and that is seven days away but no window sticker today. I will check tomorrow. Not sure when they update for a build week.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not once a week, its exactly 7 days before being built.

My truck was built the week of 11/11 and since my build day was 11/16, it took until 11/9 for the window sticker to pull up.

I got worried when it didn't appear on 11/4, so I checked window stickers for other VINs that had the same week from the order status thread. They all appeared exactly 7 days prior to scheduled build as well.

Yes - I'm aware I'm a truck stalker. Waiting on a raptor makes people do crazy things.

That must not work all the time. My truck is to be built on 12/14 (saturday). A full seven days(including build day) would fall on Sunday 12/8. No window sticker. Now it did show up on Monday 12/9. So that formula does not seem to work everytime. My guess is if your "day" is a Sunday you have to wiat until Monday.:sorrysign: