12/2 build week window stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a 12/2 build week able to pull up their window stickers yet? Still waiting for mine, and checking it all the time.

Hoping the wait after it's built isn't too long before it arrives at my dealer to be picked up!

Shane

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where can you pull up window sticker? Forgive me if I missed something. I have the vin number but have no idea about window sticker.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well It doesn't recognize my VIN number yet. Truck has now been pushed back to 12/9 as a build date. Damn it.............:pp:

skee

Reaction score
It's not once a week, its exactly 7 days before being built.

My truck was built the week of 11/11 and since my build day was 11/16, it took until 11/9 for the window sticker to pull up.

I got worried when it didn't appear on 11/4, so I checked window stickers for other VINs that had the same week from the order status thread. They all appeared exactly 7 days prior to scheduled build as well.

Yes - I'm aware I'm a truck stalker. Waiting on a raptor makes people do crazy things.