10/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beeps27

Reaction score
10/5 blend date. On chip hold as well. As of Friday I was told they "have the chip" and are just waiting for this to be finished. I am not holding by breath....

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Negative. In production since 9/27/21

That's my production date too. Did anyone see the IG video posted last week of many rows of Raptors just sitting in a lot somewhere? I don't think they were all Raptors, but there were definitely a lot of them. As with anything on social media, not sure about the location, validity, or date, but it was definitely an interesting video.

Does your tracker still show an ETA? Mine still shows ETA to dealership 11/6, which I cannot imagine to hold true at this point. But neither the dealer or FP show an update.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/5 blend date. On chip hold as well. As of Friday I was told they "have the chip" and are just waiting for this to be finished. I am not holding by breath....
I heard an explanation on why some make it through and some get put on hold. I'll warn you that it sounds just ridiculous enough to be true... "the chip can be removed and installed a limited amount of times. They use the chip to install and drive completed trucks to outside storage. Then they remove the chip and put in another truck to move it to storage as well. After the allotted uses it is left in the final truck and that lucky truck is released for shipping". I laughed when I heard it, but after thinking about it for a bit it makes as much sense as any other possible explanation.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's my production date too. Did anyone see the IG video posted last week of many rows of Raptors just sitting in a lot somewhere? I don't think they were all Raptors, but there were definitely a lot of them. As with anything on social media, not sure about the location, validity, or date, but it was definitely an interesting video.

Does your tracker still show an ETA? Mine still shows ETA to dealership 11/6, which I cannot imagine to hold true at this point. But neither the dealer or FP show an update.
Mine shows 12/31/21 now. It had showed 10/31 until last week.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, did you hear that from your dealer?

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, did you hear that from your dealer?
It was from a Ford Dealer, but not my dealer. Also it was in reference to F-150's in general and not Raptors specifically.

Tusk

Reaction score

Mine shows In Production on 10/1 and estimated delivery date as 11/6 also. I'm just guessing it won't be here Saturday. haha

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck had a build date of 10/7 and shipped on 10/13. Currently, it is stuck in Markham, IL in the train yard. It’s been there since 10/17 and has not moved since.

Has anyone else experienced the same?
Any update on your status? I just checked this morning, and it's still showing the last update in Markham, IL as of 10/16.