What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going through withdrawals, my baby is at the dealership since Monday and I don’t think the Ford edge they gave me will go where I want to, the rear end has been ordered just waiting for it to arrive and get put in, I’m glad it’s still under factory warranty.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going through withdrawals, my baby is at the dealership since Monday and I don’t think the Ford edge they gave me will go where I want to, the rear end has been ordered just waiting for it to arrive and get put in, I’m glad it’s still under factory warranty.
10 days with same... full rear end rebuild under warranty, and a hail damaged 700mile Edge for a loaner :banghead:

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made an appointment for the timing chain rattle. 2017 w/ 55k miles. Also the tailgate button doesn’t work. Remote opens it fine.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a TSB for the tailgate.
I had that done. Sorta. They did the wire harness but not the reflash. So my tailgate still worked with the motor running and didn’t require the double tap. But at first the actuator didn’t work so I took it back and they fixed something. But now it’s just the button that doesn’t work. I can still open it with the remote. Can’t wait for the same clowns to put my engine back together.