What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Recently when they were having a sale (2 weeks ago or so) I inquired if their intake would work on the new 2024 and their response was that they were still waiting of CARB approval for that year truck - I think they were obviously just trying to cover their a$$, but it would've been nice to take advantage of that sale!
I mean you could’ve just said you had 21-23, there are no changes.

Jahan

Reaction score
I am new on this forum, I live in Utah and wanted to know if there is a Raptor club either local or national? Is there a group outing or road trip or off roading here in Utah or regional?

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tint and percent did you go with? Mine is too light so going to have it redone.
Sorry for the delayed response… so i did ceramic all around… 13% on the front two, 5% on the eyebrow strip on the windshield. 35% on the rear and back two. 70% on the moon roof… which is like no tint… just to get the ceramic heat rejection. If i don’t want to see out of the moon roof, i simply close the screen. It’s a really good match and that is even tested with the meter… it repeatedly tested less than 1% to <2% between front to rear. Much darker than my 2019… mirrors become pretty useless backing up at night… fine with car lights behind you. Would not want it any darker when pulling into oncoming traffic on a dark road at night… you are counting on street lights or head lights for sure.

tonythis

Reaction score
Now that I am posting in the right section hahaView attachment 453594

Just picked it up a few days ago. New to me, but already did
-Window tint all around plus windshield
-Ronin 4" antenna
-RokBlokz mud flaps
-Kill Switch install
-J&L Catch Can
-Agency 6 tow hitch
-ZL1 Red tow hooks
-Hardwire Passport Radar Dect w/Blendmount

Still can't make up my mind on what suspension mods I want to do, but Eibach and RPG are up there
What product did you use for a kill switch? And you installed it?

cazt51

Reaction score
What product did you use for a kill switch? And you installed it?
I had my audio guy place a small switch in front cabin area a place hard to find and no one would ever know to look there. The switch is a relay bypass module that toggles on/off my factory starter relay. So switched off everything will act normal until you try to start it and nothing will happen. You HAVE to have the switched flipped on for it to start. I know it is over the top and yes, I know if they really want it they can tow it, but I will make them work for this shit! At least some piece of mind for me.

alockbox

Reaction score
haha The Raptor R ones. I honestly might paint them white because I am thinking of doing the FORD grille vinyl in white outline
I looked into those tow hooks but didn’t like they are red instead of CO, and I think the 24 802a and R tow hooks that come with the modular number are really nice. Squared off and beefier. So I order some Kuston Canz and will be painting them Code Orange.

Stonehide

Reaction score
Joined the family the other day, traded in my '22 Wrangler 392. First mod was to swap out the tires for Mickey Thompson Baja Boss ATs. Much prefer these tires over the KO2s.

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 95
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 95
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 95