TN Meet Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think you are the only one to use uhf. everyone else uses vhf.

also, i think im going to have to miss this. andrew, my friend who lives in tn, is going to be working here down in co springs for a couple weeks during that time. now of course if someone wants to fly me out and put me up for the weekend, i would be more than happy to accept

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think you are the only one to use uhf. everyone else uses vhf.

also, i think im going to have to miss this. andrew, my friend who lives in tn, is going to be working here down in co springs for a couple weeks during that time. now of course if someone wants to fly me out and put me up for the weekend, i would be more than happy to accept

Don't lie, you have no friends.

I can handle the hotel room on points and you can have shotgun in MurderedOut

Hal993

Reaction score
I am crushed with a deadline, so I will be absent. Thanks for the invite!!

**** and WATCH OUT on that "parallel" in-the-creek run with all the rain we are supposed to have. Honestly, maybe all the creek crossings.

That one run through the creek was just under my door the last time I ran it... and that was not during heavy rains.

kevo_lo

Reaction score
I am crushed with a deadline, so I will be absent. Thanks for the invite!!

**** and WATCH OUT on that "parallel" in-the-creek run with all the rain we are supposed to have. Honestly, maybe all the creek crossings.

That one run through the creek was just under my door the last time I ran it... and that was not during heavy rains.

Yep, it was pretty high. It cleaned the mud off the side steps on some of the trucks so it was probably a foot and a half deep that day

Hal993

Reaction score
Wait. JUNE 8th? hahahahahaa... dang. Disregard my Momma message above this. I'll try to get out from under work and have more brain cells available.

carry on.