TN Meet Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Just type dirt devil TN in you tube, there are a lot of good videos. I was up till 1:00AM last night watching some. which got me to thinking, one guy insisted on airing down your tires?
I didn't air down my tires all the times I've been on it, but I did plan to this time. There are some VERY rocky parts as well as tight dirt, unless it has rained.

Rekkr

Reaction score
In all the times I have run the dirt devil I have never needed to air down my tires. It is nowhere near the level of terrain that I feel needs airing down

RiskTkr

Reaction score
Just want to manage expectations of people coming from out of state. This isn’t a crazy set of off road trails nor is it high speed. It’s a semi slow cruise with some really good scenery.
I’m all for making this an awesome event. I just want to make sure people aren’t disappointed.

If the amount of confirmed members grows to a high number, we may want to take a poll and see if people would want to go to an actual off road park local to Tennessee. There is woolys, AOP, windrock and I think a few others.

I can try and take some detailed pictures and video this upcoming weekend during the pre-run so people have a more informed perspective.
I understand, I'm not looking for crazy, just want to experience Tennessee. I've got Texas Raptor Run in June to break stuff... Hehe

Drumhead

Reaction score
Moving from Minnesota to TN .....Leaving the Smurfs behind. How far is this from Centerhill lake area?

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I have a DC pump, so I can cross that bridge when I come to it.
Same, I have on-board air.

97% of the Dirt Devil is.....DIRT! LOL

A ton of shallow water crossings, but mostly rutted out dirt roads. A LOT of it is single vehicle wide. Mostly one-way traffic.

BUT!........there are a few spots in the 250 or so miles of non-contiguous trails that end up being like this -

(I've been on a few of them. More than once.)

Screenshot 2024-05-01 9.51.37 AM.png

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I wont be taking the DEFENDER there.... its a lil road queen. And if the RAPTOR is coming I need to get this engine swap done unless ya'll boys meeting in fking SEPT.