TN Meet Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rekkr

Reaction score
Depending on what day we decide to do it there could be a ton of jeeps as it is a very popular jeep run.

There is no camping. This is like a 4 hour run if we are going slow and hitting the many different offshoot "trails" which are actually just other dirt roads.

Keep in mind I haven't been down there in about 2 years or more as I had moved back to arizona for some time. I know that some of the land owners hate the fact that jeeps/etc go down there for cruising. So some of the river spots that were my favorite in previous years, may not be available when we go. I can try and go do a pre-run to scout it out for us before our event if my work schedule allows.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully whomever is leading this has been there before and has a sound understanding of how deep certain waters really are...

I wouldnt know how to call GEICO to let them know that my truck is 8 feet under and gaining traction down the Mississippi...

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depending on what day we decide to do it there could be a ton of jeeps as it is a very popular jeep run.

There is no camping. This is like a 4 hour run if we are going slow and hitting the many different offshoot "trails" which are actually just other dirt roads.

Keep in mind I haven't been down there in about 2 years or more as I had moved back to arizona for some time. I know that some of the land owners hate the fact that jeeps/etc go down there for cruising. So some of the river spots that were my favorite in previous years, may not be available when we go. I can try and go do a pre-run to scout it out for us before our event if my work schedule allows.
Then I’m interested. A weekend in Nashville with an excursion sounds good.

Rekkr

Reaction score
@Donovan I have done this run a ton of times and even traversed the parts of the river that most won't try. The deepest I ever saw it after a super heavy week of rain was just below the bottom of my door on my built 3rd gen 4runner. I pulled 3 jeeps out of the river that day which put a great smile on my face.

I am in no way saying I need to or even necessarily want to lead this run. But I will always help in anyway I can

Rekkr

Reaction score
The above videos are just a couple of the river crossings throughout dirt devil trail. I cannot promise that the first video river crossing is still going to be accessible. That being said, as you can see it isn't anything too treacherous, at least by my standards.