Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CVP33

Reaction score
I ditched my K02’s that were loud, didn’t track well on the highway, were terrible in the rain and frankly were just sketchy overall. No such issues with the GY GY’s.

OP
OP
CecilK12

CecilK12

Reaction score
My son has a set from Ford on his Badlands Bronco with Sasquatch. Close to 20k miles and really good on road and also for off road. When we went to Bronco Rodeo in Austin TX we were amazed how well they worked off road. Even with the mileage the tires are still quiet on road which is more than I can say about my KO2s.
I will say that a buddy has a badlands bronco and likes them a lot, but he did confirm what others have stated that they’re professional rock slingers.

Basil S2K

Reaction score
Modern tires are good for 7 to 10 years so 15mos didn’t bother me too much. @$575 for a set of 4 I’m definitely not complaining.
$575!! I just bought to OEM tires from tire rack for $800 something.... they are back ordered BTW. gotta wait until June.