Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have about 7k on these yoko GO15’s and they are mild but super quiet on the highway. A little firmer than the KO2 ‘s. They were really good in the snow as good as KO2 if not a bit better.
Looks wise meh..

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These Goodyear MTs are rock throwers - they are stock on Broncos with the sasquatch package, and notorious for picking up rocks in the tread pattern and throwing them up the sides of your rig.

And I know - I have a Bronco. Changed out the tires shortly after purchase. I like the light weight, but not the rocks...YMMV.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These Goodyear MTs are rock throwers - they are stock on Broncos with the sasquatch package, and notorious for picking up rocks in the tread pattern and throwing them up the sides of your rig.

And I know - I have a Bronco. Changed out the tires shortly after purchase. I like the light weight, but not the rocks...YMMV.
I’ve read that elsewhere. Thanks for the review.

They were excellent at Bronco Offroadeo.

cmcpolo

Reaction score
Thinking about the Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT on 2018. Anyone have pros/cons having ran a set of them? Thanks
These came on a CPO 2020 Raptor I purchased. In the aesthetics department, I didn't care for them. Tread is about an inch narrower than the KO2s. They also have a max pressure of 35 psi. I had to take them down to 30 psi for a more manageable ride. Dealer had them set at 40 psi and I was bouncing down the road after I picked it up. Sold them for $800 and put on a set of KO2s. Much happier.

OP
OP
CecilK12

CecilK12

Reaction score
These came on a CPO 2020 Raptor I purchased. In the aesthetics department, I didn't care for them. Tread is about an inch narrower than the KO2s. They also have a max pressure of 35 psi. I had to take them down to 30 psi for a more manageable ride. Dealer had them set at 40 psi and I was bouncing down the road after I picked it up. Sold them for $800 and put on a set of KO2s. Much happier.
Good to know. I’ve decided against them. Although I’ll slowly build this to handle some off road antics, it’s still my daily and having a good ride is part of it as a daily. I’ve got a Jeep Wrangler with 35’ MTs when I want to a bad ride. Lol

BigBlue20

Reaction score
I like the tread pattern on those Territory.

Got a set for the Bronco but haven’t run them yet.
My son has a set from Ford on his Badlands Bronco with Sasquatch. Close to 20k miles and really good on road and also for off road. When we went to Bronco Rodeo in Austin TX we were amazed how well they worked off road. Even with the mileage the tires are still quiet on road which is more than I can say about my KO2s.