The "I am not very good at coming up with truck names" build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mars911red

Reaction score
Besides it’s blue and will run like the devil I am at a loss, I guess if you go with blue devil she may say “look, your balls are avout to start being the same color as your “devils” :) So I see your point. Maybe she would accept Blue Falcon(raptor/bird prey/Scooby Doo Reference but you’ll have to get it airborne at least once) Blue Beast (raptor synonym), Blue Demon, Smurf Devil, (but that doesn’t really sound as sinister but might get some sound good to the Prius crowd at Starbucks. ) .

I used to have a 75 sky blue Cadillac convertible which I called the Blue POS but that’s hard to justify on your raptor)
I will think some more on it. Anyone else have any ideas

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated the drivetrain section, couldn't think of any pictures for that one. Sorry

OP
OP
J

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated the electrical section as best as I could. That parts is pretty under construction right now.

Also modified the pressure relief on my GJ PS resi and found this.

Also I may have forgotten to mention, but feel free to ask any questions you have on the truck. I can at least tell you what I did and why.

FFBA2FD2-A91C-41CE-A119-D3280B8CE0C5.jpegF66146A3-44DB-4222-ACE1-44317FB912A5.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ran out of “grommets” for the weather packs so I decided to make some from plugs……..

5AE6A953-1443-467D-88B3-F92A6D9F9298.jpeg

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the build up so far, I finally did UCA's I picked up from the forum and I am getting the lowers locked out at the end of the month but I can not recommend the stage 2 whipple enough as far as power adders are concerned. I haven't run into any reliability issues or anything like that and I just keep an extra serpentine belt in the truck with an extra tensioner.