The 2024 37" Package Ripoff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on the simple facts that bears do $hit in the woods, trees do make a sound when falling… even if nobody is there to hear it… AND Sasquatches are indeed real. I’m going with yes on the existence of the non-red center stripe.
If you've spent as much time in the woods as I have, you'd know that bears don't shit in the woods. They shit in the middle of the road. Agree with the rest, lol.

77Raptor

Reaction score
I don't know if the length and width match with the ones on the Raptor steering wheel, but for those losing their minds over black centering stripe on the steering wheel instead of an orange one, this site sells them for the GT350. Might fit the Raptor, and you can pick just about any color you want. If it bothers you that much, give one of these a try. They're cheap enough to make it worth a try.

Attachments

• 2024-04-15_16-41-00.jpg
    2024-04-15_16-41-00.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
A

Agswin

Reaction score
Life is very simple, you either want it or you don’t. If money is a factor then you shouldn’t be in the conversation. It’s a 80k plus pickup, 11k or for that much 15k isn’t enough to make a sound about unless you’ve lost at the crying game and looking for your lost teddy bear. Cowboy the **** up and get the truck you want.
I never understood why people always defer back to the old "if money is a factor" BS. I don't get emotionally attached to cars. I just bought a $206k Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT for $200k, and I felt that was a fair deal. Paying $11k for 2 seats and bigger tires is a rip-off no matter how you want to try and justify it to yourself, but hey that is why Ford does it, because there are always guys like you that are willing to cowboy up!

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never understood why people always defer back to the old "if money is a factor" BS. I don't get emotionally attached to cars. I just bought a $206k Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT for $200k, and I felt that was a fair deal. Paying $11k for 2 seats and bigger tires is a rip-off no matter how you want to try and justify it to yourself, but hey that is why Ford does it, because there are always guys like you that are willing to cowboy up!
I mean Porsche charges you to delete things. At least you get 2 seats with Ford.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're trying to justify the package like I did, a quick estimate break down would be as follows:

$4,000 - recaros
$1,000 - carbon interior
$2,000 - 37 wheels
$2,000 - modular front bumper
$2,500 - Fox dual valve shocks

It does make some sense when you look at it like that.

But the Blue Interior package was $2395.00 last year and included the carbon interior.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If you're trying to justify the package like I did, a quick estimate break down would be as follows:

$4,000 - recaros
$1,000 - carbon interior
$2,000 - 37 wheels
$2,000 - modular front bumper
$2,500 - Fox dual valve shocks

That’s a good way to look at it and rationalize the expense. I think there is a good bit of profit built into all of that. I’m not expecting Ford to sell the accessories at cost but I’m a bit reticent to spend for that.