SPD Performance Down Pipes Gen 3 Raptor now available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
all 5 initial SPD gen 3 downpipes are now sold and will be on their way to customers this week.

We are still going to be accepting pre-orders foe the next batch due to be complete in 2-3 weeks.

Feel free to reach out to me for any details

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you looking for? Free(er) flowing in and out is a proven concept.
Dyno pull results. Put accelerometers onto the turbo turbine blades to show a delta in spool speed, put some actual numbers to words instead of simply using flash words that are overall unproven garbage.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dyno pull results. Put accelerometers onto the turbo turbine blades to show a delta in spool speed, put some actual numbers to words instead of simply using flash words that are overall unproven garbage.
Check out @GooseTuned post with the downpipes installed. Looks like spool happening earlier based on the dyno output and he noted ~40whp gains with the downpipe installed.

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Check out @GooseTuned post with the downpipes installed. Looks like spool happening earlier based on the dyno output and he noted ~40whp gains with the downpipe installed.
Another of the 3 early testers (me, goose, and one other) also dynod on stock turbos with 28rwhp gains.

getting mine on the dyno asap.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score