She's here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buffalo,Tx

I ask because they usually have the "Buffalo Run" in summer/fall which is family oriented in South Dakota and runs through the Black Hills.

It requires sleeping in your tent and having fun with your family during the trip.

Something to keep your eyes on...

Jamin55

Reaction score
Vermont - Killington Area
My truck was delivered to my home by dealer last friday the 13th. Orig delivered to dealer on the 01/04. They arranged LineX to bed and wheel wells as well as Bakflip F1. Bakflip was wrong size when they opened box and had to re-order. Accounts for the week delay.

Initial Thoughts
I'm happy and impressed with what I've experienced so far. Torque is great, have not found a lot hunting for gears but have not been hard on it yet.

After a few days menus are getting easier to navigate. As reported in another post when vehicle is running and you get out with key it beeps twice really loud. Wish I could turn off but will deal with this for now.
MPG around 14-15, will see how it goes wit a couple of tankfuls of 91. Have some local stations that have ethanol free premium and will run thru to see if it makes any difference.

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 104