RPM's back in center of Tach?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ifly4vamerica

Reaction score
Just got my 2024 and was wondering if anybody could link me or tell me how to get the RPM's back in the center of the tach? Right now it's shows the current gear which is redundant for me most of the time as that I do is also right below next to the shifter position indicator.

I swear when I first configured the gauges there was an option to show the gear but can't find that anymore.seems like there was also a menu that said "homelink" on the instrument banel under settings also.

Any help is appreciated, I swear I saw a thread on this but search has turned up nothing for me.

TIA

maritn1000

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my 2024 and was wondering if anybody could link me or tell me how to get the RPM's back in the center of the tach? Right now it's shows the current gear which is redundant for me most of the time as that I do is also right below next to the shifter position indicator.

I swear when I first configured the gauges there was an option to show the gear but can't find that anymore.seems like there was also a menu that said "homelink" on the instrument banel under settings also.

Any help is appreciated, I swear I saw a thread on this but search has turned up nothing for me.

TIA
I am in the same boat. Cannot find the key to open the RPM digital readout in the center of the tachometer. The gear selection shows right below it and is unnecessary inside the tach. Frustrating. Let me know if you learn anything and I will do the same for you.