Rollover Avoidance: Two Great Examples

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very very impressive. Thanks for sharing. Always good to see the pros do it, to hopefully learn from them.

(PS: Bud, the new vB4 software natively supports embedded videos so you can direct link them if ya like by clicking the little film icon between the insert image and wrap icons.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, that was very,very impressive. You have to wonder though just how much of it was luck in that second clip. Some guys are good, but that happened in literally seconds. I'm sure the drivers instinct was good but luck played into that one!

OP
OP
RallyBud

RallyBud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very very impressive. Thanks for sharing. Always good to see the pros do it, to hopefully learn from them.

(PS: Bud, the new vB4 software natively supports embedded videos so you can direct link them if ya like by clicking the little film icon between the insert image and wrap icons.

Thanks Jason. I've corrected the embedding!! You da man!! LOL

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Turning the front wheels in the direction of the roll is the way to try and save the vehicle (and you) from rolling over. It's amazing how much turning the wheel and giving your vehicle directional stability and some inches of added footprint will help.

Why just yesterday in a no-speed situation this was a factor...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reinharm1959