Raptor assault available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the name calling and character assassination! Hopefully you got all your anger out here so you don't have to take it home with you. Doesn't effect my life either way. Have a nice day!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your first post of this was in one of about a half dozen RA threads. You didn't mention anything about "selling your slot" in that post so you could have left it there. But no, you felt the need to double down by starting this worthless thread. Btw, this ain't the first time someone wanted to relinquish their slot so this ain't breaking news.

Hell...even after my first post in this thread, that should've been your cue to delete "THIS THREAD" so you can be spared the "NEGATIVITY".

@GordoJay offer (post #9) is on the table...are you accepting or not, don't leave the man hanging.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the name calling and character assassination! Hopefully you got all your anger out here so you don't have to take it home with you. Doesn't effect my life either way. Have a nice day!
affect*

I'll go to raptor assault again :)