Raptor Assault 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RUFdriver

Reaction score
It’s a pretty safe program, the only episode I ever heard about , someone snuck back to the high speed course after hours and crashed their truck. That was back in 2017

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the May 23 class. I felt like the entire experience was exceptionaly well done. The new facilty is very nice, will fulfill your needs for any Raptor swag should you have any, and lots of static displays and trucks to peruse. The insturctors were knowledgable and helpful. The course itself was well organized and educational. Once we got out in the trucks the experience was very well organized and we recieved constant coachng on the trail via radio. The different events helped me learn more about the truck and its capabilities and tech. (Which before I didn't think much about but now I am pretty impressed). All in all a first class event that I would certainly encourage any new Raptor owner to attend. I did purchase the addtional insurance but I really don't think it is necessary. You would have to go way out of you r way being stupid and ignoring the constant instruction to get yourself in that kind of trouble. There were two cases that things were a little tight where someone possibly could have taken off a mirror but again, you were warned ahead of time to be careful and it was no issue at all for an attentive driver.
For me the Baja course was the most fun and being able to do it several times and receiving coaching real time via radio helped me to improve my skills. My only complaint was that it wasn't a two day course!

Attachments

• GPR28370.jpg
    GPR28370.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 27
  • GPR28204.jpg
    GPR28204.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 26
  • GPR28367.jpg
    GPR28367.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: