Parking lights will no longer work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi guys, I installed Morimoto grill lights in January, and this week they stopped working - in fact all 9 parking lights in front stopped working. A previous owner wired them to upfitter switch #3, so I tried that and one Morimoto was out and my right side corner marker was out. I plugged in my OEM grill light, installed a new corner marker bulb, and checked fuse #30. However, they still don’t light up unless I flip the switch on. This was never the case. I’ve owned the truck for 10 months and the marker lights always worked the same as every other Raptor (turn on when remote start is used etc.), but now they only come on when the switch is on.

I really don’t think this has to do with the aftermarket wiring as that still works just fine. Any ideas on what’s going on?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
did you check for DTC’s? a module fault will in some cases kill a circuit before tripping a fuse.

OP
OP
RennsportRaptor
Reaction score
did you check for DTC’s? a module fault will in some cases kill a circuit before tripping a fuse.
Yeah that’s kinda why I’m asking to be honest. I have no idea how to check for DTC’s. I heard turning the headlights on and off like 3 times will reset it, but that hasn’t worked for me.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Use forescan and check for codes. Think Smurf is on the right track. Might be a control module issue now due to aftermarket lights.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the aftermarket lights are tied into the factory lighting circuits you’re going to have continual issues. Sounds like you need to go through the wiring and find what was hacked up.