Official Raptor R PPF Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My flares are wrapped in Xpel Stealth and it’s just fine.
Mine look like they are but they’re just hard plastic with a rough texture. How do you ppf that? I was told it was not a good material to wrap and couldn’t be guaranteed to hold.

HookEm

Reaction score
Mine look like they are but they’re just hard plastic with a rough texture. How do you ppf that? I was told it was not a good material to wrap and couldn’t be guaranteed to hold.
If it’s a good shop they’ll get it on. The shop I went to told me the flares are one of the toughest to get right, but they did it. Then there was a little lifting on two of them after the first install, and they replaced it for free. It looks great. And there’s a warranty so they’ll fix it again if it starts to lift

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it’s a good shop they’ll get it on. The shop I went to told me the flares are one of the toughest to get right, but they did it. Then there was a little lifting on two of them after the first install, and they replaced it for free. It looks great. And there’s a warranty so they’ll fix it again if it starts to lift
Do you think it’s even necessary? Mine is black stealth and the fenders look pretty much identical. It’s a tough plastic and so why bother dealing with ppf there? I’m coming from a place of ignorance so please enlighten me. I have never wrapped anything in ppf before this