OEM Skid Plate Access Panel missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark.H

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm based out in Qatar and my Raptor was missing the front skid plate when I bought it. I spoke to the previous owner who kindly told me he dented the original and had a new front skid plate waiting in the bodyshop for the dealer.

Yesterday I went to collect it and after asking the chap if everything was included in the big box they gave to me, (he said yes) I was on my way.

When I got home I found the access panel on the skid plate was not included.

After calling up to ask about it he said I'd have to buy it if it wasnt in the box for....

356 USD! Thats right, the little access panel for what I believe is the oil filter cover!

I'll need the torx bits too and the clips they screw through.

I've had a look online and can't find a part number for the access panel, only the whole thing. Does anyone know the part number so I can order it in the states and have it shipped over? There is no way I want to give those pirates that kind of money for a tiny aluminium panel!

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
M

Mark.H

Reaction score
thankyou so much!

For anyone reading this as a followup the parts you need are

1 x AL3Z-AL3Z-A Cover Panel
4 x W505594 S440 Cover Panel Bolt
4 x W719650 S439 Cover Panel Nut

D

Deleted member 12951

What's that costing you still? You might be better off buying a used one from someone on FRF. I see the whole skid including access panel going for less than that.

OP
OP
M

Mark.H

Reaction score
What's that costing you still? You might be better off buying a used one from someone on FRF. I see the whole skid including access panel going for less than that.

170USD for 4 bolts, 4 nuts and 1 cover panel (including shipping) to my US Postal Forwarding address....The truck is brand new and so is the main skid plate so I would prefer to get a new panel too.

I would have got a whole spare skid plate and panel for 200usd, however the shipping to the middle east is a killer which would have meant I'd have ended up paying probably another 200usd in shipping.

D

Deleted member 12951

170USD for 4 bolts, 4 nuts and 1 cover panel (including shipping) to my US Postal Forwarding address....The truck is brand new and so is the main skid plate so I would prefer to get a new panel too.

I would have got a whole spare skid plate and panel for 200usd, however the shipping to the middle east is a killer which would have meant I'd have ended up paying probably another 200usd in shipping.

Guess that ain't too bad. I have an extra and was seriously considering selling it. It came off a truck with 3,000 miles and never off road.

OP
OP
M

Mark.H

Reaction score
I have one that has 3K miles on it that you can have for shipping.

Wow thats a very kind and generous offer, however I ordered yesterday.

Thankyou anyway and I guess to the lesson to learn is to ask on here first if anyone has what I need lying about first.