New SPD Performance HX Series Raptor Muffler Replacement available to Pre-order at Apollo Optics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes I can put something together for you.
What state do you live in?

SPD SS Downpipes and the trombone together would be $20
SPD SS Downpipes, trombone and HX muffler would be $28
If you have anymore questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you

Kyle

Last edited:

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes Sir I do. I tested the prototype
Hah! I just called SPD and the dude told me "yeah, someone has it I think his name is Kyle" :D So you have this on a gen 2? Do you have any video clips of this? I have the downpipes paired with the Ford Performance Sport exhaust and it sounds good, but I really like the sound of the trombone mid section. Since the FP I have has a resonator, that would be removed if I did the trombone, leaving me with one muffler.

OP
OP
Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes I do and I love it. Started with just the trombone, then wanted it louder. Added DP’s and as you know it’s louder. SPD was needing a tester for the HX muffler. The HX deepens the exhaust tone and takes quite a bit of the rasp out in the upper RPM. The HX is actually quieter at cruise than the stock muffler. Louder at wide open.
Because of video size limit I can post the longer vids here. I have quite a few on my Instagram. Here is one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reinharm1959