New member from TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
@Gumby told me ya'll were talking about the TN Dirt Devil trail. I looked for a dedicated thread and couldn't find one, so I guess this is it.

I've been out to the TN Dirt Devil trail 5 or 6 times. Actually to look at property way out on it, not specifically to off-road, but ended up doing some of that regardless. I have a dedicated map for it that some guy made up and he sells them. I have not actually referred to it while out there yet. It's ALL dirt. A good bit of it is private roads and very long driveways, hence the need for the map, to stay OFF of private property. I wouldn't recommend doing 60mph, it's not a fast running trail. Lots of farm dogs, possible cows, etc. There are a few water crossings. A LOT of them from what I've read, but I've only been across 4 or 5. A couple can be pretty deep after a good rain.

I'm up for it just about any time. It's out just a couple miles North of Centerville, TN. I have spent a LOT of time out in that area.

Fyi, regular cell phone and GPS generally don't work on the Dirt Devil.

I have GAIA GPS with offline maps and navigation. That works offline and there are map files for the area and for the Dirt Devil that are downloadable.

OP
OP
Rekkr

Rekkr

Reaction score
I’ve run dirt devil countless times when I lived here previously with both my Toyota rigs. There’s one specific river spot that we used to go to and bring a bbq and hang out. Let the dogs play in the river etc. it’d be a blast to get a crew of raptors to go down there