Keypad LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those of you who have removed the keypad from your door handles, do you have any tips that I could pass on to my Ford dealer? I just ordered PTM door and tailgate handles to be painted the color of my truck. The body shop just called and told me that they broke two of the clips that hold the keypad into the door handle itself and will be ordering me a new one.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I know all about spending cash with Rc's. Haha
re2eqyve.jpg
u4anydyp.jpg
that's just my 1:5. Small scales, LAWD!! LoL

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I only race sponsored small scale Rc's at the track
3ajavesa.jpg

ena9ada8.jpg
tebuqavu.jpg

THE BIG ONE is the one that I'll bring anywheres. I just don't have fun with them unless I'm racing for some reason. U need to build u a Tekno SCT410. I been racing it indoors for a year with literally, Zero breaks. here's my race trucks that I'm sponsored with.
uqu5e9u7.jpg
e7abyjy3.jpg
ume7ura4.jpg

Enough about Rc's though, back on track guys! Lol.......

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I just won a Traxxas Spartan boat last week, it was a deal I couldn't pass up. I can't really run it till I move since there's a boat launch in sub division which sort of sucks.

1/10 E-Revo Street setup
CameraZOOM-20140128193706863.jpg

1/10 E-Revo Grass setup. I got some light blue vinyl on order so I can make some decals for it instead of using the stock ones. Also doing white/blue combo on boat
CameraZOOM-20140218203513973.jpg

True Beadlock wheels, talk about a pain to do all 4 of them!
CameraZOOM-20140218203646918.jpg

Gotta let 'em hang
CameraZOOM-20140218204022704.jpg

Raptor body with Kershaw widening kit. Still figuring on how to mount it so I can swap between bodies and neither look funny.
CameraZOOM-20140208173429850.jpg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA! I have some nutz too!! My nutz looked big until I let em hang on my big boy
ysevu8er.jpg

TOO FUNNY!

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
HAHA and chrome ones as well! I almost got gold, but didn't want to go overboard. That's funny, as soon as I saw them I had to buy them.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We all fcking alike, I said the same thing! Haha.

Infinite- let's take this convo on over to Rcshortcourse. Are u a member? My screen name there is TravisT. I have quit a few build thread over there..... I'm also on rctech. I know it's only a matter of time before bird man interrupts this Rc talk. ;)

Last edited:

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
We all fcking alike, I said the same thing! Haha.

Infinite- let's take this convo on over to Rcshortcourse. Are u a member? My screen name there is TravisT. I have quit a few build thread over there..... I'm also on rctech. I know it's only a matter of time before bird man interrupts this Rc talk. ;)

I am not, just on Traxxas forums. Which forum you recommend for me? We need to, this is going in WAY opposite direction of where is should be!!