GEN 1 High Angle Cv Axles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtnghost

Reaction score
I too am curious about how these axles are holding up. I had a set of these rebranded for Napa on my 4x4 Dakota and they were absolute ****. I replace two under warrantee within two highway drives of 40 miles, and the replacements blew out within a month. Hopefully that is not the case with these for the fords. Would really like to try these on the gen 1.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The installer just set it at "grade", around 8 years ago. With the constant wind & the lightweight silt over time it gets built up at the fence line. About every 2 years max, you need to dig out all the blowsand, weeds, trash, etc, that accumulates.
The dogs certainly enjoy their digging, but they can't dig enough to get out without me noticing. Typically, I'll just drop those 26lb concrete stackable blocks in the hole. There's an extra pallet of them in the yard that were left over from the solar "farm" project 20240216_122441.jpgjust so I can do that.