Help - feeling a little Raptor regret

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gold certified? What will they think of next? @Oldfart goat tested and certified?

OP’s issues are the reason I do not buy used. In my almost 50 years of car buying, I’ve bought used twice, my first car in my teens, and a van when we had small kids.

Ah, but I’ve traded in any vehicle with a problem and felt bad for whomever wound up with it.

Thread TLDR but hope OP gets it all worked out.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gold certified? What will they think of next? @Oldfart goat tested and certified?

OP’s issues are the reason I do not buy used. In my almost 50 years of car buying, I’ve bought used twice, my first car in my teens, and a van when we had small kids.

Ah, but I’ve traded in any vehicle with a problem and felt bad for whomever wound up with it.

Thread TLDR but hope OP gets it all worked out.
Agree... when it s possible $$$$ . Personaly , it s what I do , and no regret at time ...

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got a used house, used dogs, used guns, (allegedly), used welder, used vacuum cleaners, a used Gen 1 Raptor, and a used shipping container full of used parts.

Just sayin'.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got a used house, used dogs, used guns, (allegedly), used welder, used vacuum cleaners, a used Gen 1 Raptor, and a used shipping container full of used parts.

Just sayin'.
so long as you aint' got a pre-owned, well used, worn-in wife, you doin' ok.