GEN 1 Front Suspension Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timgoldstein7

Reaction score
Rebuild stock front
Stock front on mid perch
Stock front with Geiser springs

With associated costs considered with messing around with the front stock suspension..

What is a reasonable alternative that both improves performance off-road and increases ride height in the front?

Is there a bolt on option that will accomplish this?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Stock on mid is stock on bottom geiser, both will lift the front. i do like the geisers but after a while of owning them i think i prefer the factory mid setup better. I also run E rate tires which probably affects the ride along with the bit stiffer geisers. Idk that just me, i kinda want to try 3.0s with oem mid springs. But i can’t afford to just try setups LOL

OP
OP
T

timgoldstein7

Reaction score
What's the benefits of going 2.5 vs 3.0?

I was looking at these options:

Anyone with experience with these?

OP
OP
T

timgoldstein7

Reaction score
Stock on mid is stock on bottom geiser, both will lift the front. i do like the geisers but after a while of owning them i think i prefer the factory mid setup better. I also run E rate tires which probably affects the ride along with the bit stiffer geisers. Idk that just me, i kinda want to try 3.0s with oem mid springs. But i can’t afford to just try setups LOL
That's good feedback. Thanks!
Not really sure, i didnt get to far into looking it up cause it was getting pricey

Please post pics of afforementioned prius needing suspension work
1715128698347.png

BoatzNHoes

Reaction score
Install a different coil bucket in order to run Gen2 parts. Camburg or KHC offer the buckets.
Getting a little more out of it going this route.