Ford Performance Bead Lock Ring Coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking about running my wheels with FP bead lock rings, but not too interested in the raw/silver color…

Anyone powder coat or anodize FP rings? Not the beauty ring, the actual bead lock rings.

IMG_6227.jpeg

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve seen a handful of people powdercoat or paint them, never seen anyone anodize them but I think it could be pretty cool. What color are you thinking?

I’m thinking of getting them for my 23R and powdercoating them gloss metallic black to match the grill but be somewhat subtle.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a handful of people powdercoat or paint them, never seen anyone anodize them but I think it could be pretty cool. What color are you thinking?

I’m thinking of getting them for my 23R and powdercoating them gloss metallic black to match the grill but be somewhat subtle.
I’m thinking gloss black as well, but the 24R wheel is more matte or satin. So maybe match that?

I’m not sure if the 24R wheels are even going to look good without the new beauty ring.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually interested in seeing what the 24 R wheel looks like without that beauty ring.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks @ToadSmasher2K1 Was just curious about what beadlock ring it would use and just how the wheel itself looked. Kinda weird that they stepped the bolting surface like that. Haven't seen that before.