First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IOWALAW

Reaction score
First Raptor
2024 Raptor 37
-Tinted front windows
-Diamondback cover
-Black powder coated lower front bumper and skid plate (the way this truck should come standard)
Front looks goooooood! I'll be doing the same. Thinking about black PPF instead of paint/powdercoat...

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Raptor
2024 Raptor 37
-Tinted front windows
-Diamondback cover
-Black powder coated lower front bumper and skid plate (the way this truck should come standard)
That looks so much better with the bumper blacked out. How did you get black sensors. Did you just paint them.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The shop removed the bumper, powder coated the silver lower bumper and skid plate and then vinyl wrapped the sensors in black. No issues at all with the function of the sensors
Looks great, I hate that silver bumper on the 802 trucks. I will do the same with mine.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
The shop removed the bumper, powder coated the silver lower bumper and skid plate and then vinyl wrapped the sensors in black. No issues at all with the function of the sensors
The sensors can be painted, just wondering why you chose to wrap them?
The wheels look great, how did you source them?