Axel spring perch not Flat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What in the me th? I've never seen anything like that before. Looks like everything would have seized up & damaged/destroyed the entire axle housing. And the previous owner reused that case?

Attachments

• tempImageKjvg51.png
    tempImageKjvg51.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn I wish I knew about the crush delete when I did mine. Seems like it’s the cause of all the problems. Maybe post the link for future use? Can’t hurt
Link..... LOL I got my stuff from Ron's machine. So...... NO LINK FOR YOU!!!!!!!! LOL I try to deal local when possible, Drive shaft came from Dave's custom drive shafts. Everything else came from Ron's machine.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What in the me th? I've never seen anything like that before. Looks like everything would have seized up & damaged/destroyed the entire axle housing. And the previous owner reused that case?
Well he didn't... his mechanic did. "It will be Fine" LOL till it's not. The spiders had so much slop I can't explain how much. like a 1/4 inch PER SIDE. Crazy.