Anyone considering a Ranger Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh you must be an actor. Give me some people you have played without giving me your true name lol.

OP
OP
nikhsub1

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was strongly considering it, but after having a lot of hands-on time with the RR in Australia last year, decided that the loss in interior space was not worth it. Fantastic truck though.
yeah that's what I'm afraid of - but it's just me in the truck 99% of the time, so smaller is fine really.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah that's what I'm afraid of - but it's just me in the truck 99% of the time, so smaller is fine really.
I think you'd be happy with it. If we didn't have a child on the way, I was more than ready to ditch my Gen 2 in favor of the Ranger.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why has no one mentioned what I know I read in another thread re its suspension travel being sadly compromised.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drive a SCAB and often wonder why the center console is so freaking wide. I think I could settle into a ranger raptor pretty well.