ADD/ScottySpeedShop/Ford Velociraptor Official Build. (pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
I'm on the road now and will post more pics when I get home tomorrow .I can't say enough about ADD this truck is kick ass and then some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
No Pics yet ******* But I will get some more up tomarrow. Lets start with the suspension I ROCKS rides like a caddy it actually handles much better.No off road till this weekend. As for the roof rack WOW what a cool piece of work Jared went above and beyond on this. It holds 2 tires 6 lights and all the crap you can put up top.But wait theirs more it also can go into a upper position so you can put in a quad bike or more shit in the bed.As for getting one GOOD Luck he might build on for you for alot of$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .As of now its a one off for SEMA but you never know.More later:peace:

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I think it needs more lights... :Jedi: ;)
So I gotta ask, with all that seat time I'm sure you have looked at the economy a bit. Whats she getting with the S/C and rack? Its hard to not let her drink with all those 80mph limits isn't it!?

Last edited: