2024 BEADLOCK COMPATABILTY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have ran beadlocks on every Raptor i've owned. Ford preformace doesnt do the best job at labeling what Beadlock fits what wheel. So the 24 has a wheel redesign and Ford performance shows the 37 Package beadlock is the same for 2024. Luckily (Not) i have some extra Beadlock rings laying around. Here are the 2 different rings on a 2024 37 package. They both clear the Circle cutouts on the wheel but the 37 package beadlock ring just is'nt necessary. I would run the "non 37" beadlock ring.

IMG_0591.jpgIMG_0593.jpg

Last edited:

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
What exactly are you asking? I’m no expert. But I don’t think you can run a beadlock ring as a trim ring.

Those are for the gen 2 wheels with the spokes and the OG hole wheels if I remember correctly.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What exactly are you asking? I’m no expert. But I don’t think you can run a beadlock ring as a trim ring.

Those are for the gen 2 wheels with the spokes and the OG hole wheels if I remember correctly.
He's showing the rings don't match the new wheel designs, even though Ford says they are the correct ring. Yes they fit, but the design doesn't match up.

These pics are going to save people some headaches ordering these rings. Thumbs up for @Antho

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

@CleverGirl_ Not asking anything. I’m just informing anyone that buys a 24 37 package and wants to run the beadlocks.

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn they both kind of suck... If you're going to redesign the wheels, probably need to update the rings.
Agreed. Kind of annoying how the ring covers the circle opening on the wheels. Probably won’t run the beadlock rings on these wheels.

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably need to find some Gen1 beadlock rings and see how they fit.